Thursday, March 24, 2011

late nite'

About 11pm here in he USA where I'm at and I just came home from work. I have been working pretty much non-stop since 9am this morning. It's all good though. I was about to stay the night at work when I have to be there at 10am tomorrow morning again. The oldest girl wanted me to stay the night soo badly and I feel bad I did not stay. I told her before I put her down that I may go home tonight and she told me if I felt lonely (my hubby is out of town. again.) in the middle of the night I should drive over to their house and sneak into her room and say: "Psst, I felt lonely at home, can I sleep next to you tonight?". She is too sweet. I work there all day and night tomorrow so I may stay the night then and make a big deal about it with a pj-party and all. Sweet little ones.

                                       "While we try to teach children all about life,
                                           Children teach us what life is all about."


No comments:

Post a Comment