Monday, March 7, 2011

sweet hubby of mine

Yes, he has gone and done it again. He is very good at being sweet. Okay, I helped a little by planting the seed in his head, but then it was all him. I'm about to be done with my job at the mall and worked my last day on Saturday. I'm "on call" tomorrow but doubt that I'll be working. With that, my discount is also done. Buu. So before I went to work on Saturday I sent my hubby a link to a few items that I'd love to have from the store. I told him if he could find nothing to do while I was at work, he could go to our other store location and spend some money on me. When I came home that evening our room was literally filled with stuff from the store. The things I wanted, but also a bunch of other stuff. I told you, he can be very very sweet. Some of it went back but overall he did great. I forgot my camera at home, so I can't take pictures of it. It'll have to be done another time.

Other than that, nothing exciting is happening. I work a lot still. And since we're over here across town dog sitting I can't be creative either.

I was looking for inspiration on baby rooms online for my friend and her daughter and found this picture and absolutely LOVE it. So I thought I'd share it with everyone. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment