Friday, March 18, 2011

New hair do

Yes, yesterday I chopped off a little over 10 inches (25 cm) of hair and donated it to Locks of Love. It feels great and I love it. It's almost liberating, to get rid off all that hair. I'm happy with it, a little worried about the frizz and curliness after my first shower. But until then, I'll enjoy it! :)


Today on the agenda is work. I'm about to get ready and head over there. I think we're doing the cleanse/detox thing and today's breakfast was in form of a smoothie. It was delicious and contained: almond milk, coconut juice, frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, a fresh peach and green kale. For lunch we're having a zucchini/basil/celery soup. All blended in the mixer... I'm no too excited about that one..We're not doing the actual cleanse at the moment, we're doing the "elimination week", which basically means that we are trying to cut out all the "NO" foods slowly. I'm expecting this to be quite hard...

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment