Friday, April 15, 2011

2 more nights..

....has never felt so very long...

I'm sooo ready for my husband to be home. Especially right now when I can hear thunder in the distance. I hear it may be really bad, with tornado watches. I already saw one warning on the TV for severe thunderstorm warnings. Why does it always seem like it happens when HE is gone!? I guess I'll have to do what I always do when it is time for lightning and thunder; I turn the volume up on the TV and hide under the blanket. Tonight I may even have an extra glass of wine to calm my nerves. Yes, I uncorked (is that a word?) a bottle of wine earlier and it tastes good with my homemade pizza, with tomato sauce, mozzarella and feta. I'm about to rent a movie as well on our "on demand", I'm thinking something easy and sweet, like "Country Strong".


Worked all day and I just love "my" two year old at the moment. She talks non stop and who knows what she's talking about, but God, does she have stories to tell. So hilarious! This is how a conversion with her goes:
Mills: My daddy. My mommy. My Deyo. My Hudson. My daddy take a nap. Ipadad? (Ipad)
Me: No, no Ipad right now, lets play instead.
Mills: No mam'. Ipadad.
Me: No, let's play.
Mills: My mommy. Home? My daddy booboo on knee. Eyes, eyes (pointing at her eyes like she just discovered them for the first time). Deyo?
Me: Deyo is at school. Did daddy hurt his knee?
Mills: Mommy?
Me: Out doing errands.
Mills: Daddy?
Me: At work.
Mills: Enis? (Elin)
Me: I'm right here.
Mills: Noooooo...

And this goes on and on and on. Like a broken record. And she is always so happy when her conversations goes on, and her happy face is so cute and hilarious. So fun.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment