Thursday, April 14, 2011

A {sweet} post

Yes, today when I picked up the mail for the first time this week, I got a sweet surprise from my husband. Somehow even though being miles and miles away in Edinburgh for the week he manages to be the best husband in the world. I had a package from a certain store containing some sweet gifts for me. So thoughtful and so Christian. Thanks babe!

Other than that, I'm working a lot. I did make a visit to the garden in the afternoon and things are growing! I replanted the strawberry plants that we had in the ground last year into pots a few weeks ago and it is doing great. In a few weeks we'll have plenty of sweet strawberries to enjoy. Can't wait. Other things are growing as well. Carrots are coming up, I pulled one up to see the size of them and they are still tiny tiny, but they smell like fresh carrots. Yum! Our tomato plants are getting taller so the next step is to get some tomato cages to support them.

the carrots are looking good and smelled so {sweet}
the other week, I planted some more carrot seeds in between the existing rows to get a supply all summer and today I saw them sprouting. 

the yellow straight neck squash is liking the weather
so many strawberries on the way!
we've got more lettuce than we can eat at the moment..

Time for to bed right about now. I hope you all have {sweet} dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment