Saturday, April 23, 2011

Glad Påsk!

That is the Swedish language lesson today. It means Happy Easter. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are. I know the weather is amazing in Sweden, so happy for you guys. The weather is wonderful here as well, it took awhile for the sun to pop out today but she's finally out making everyone smile and happy to be alive. Today has been a slow day, I have been alone for most of the day when mu hubby is out doing his thing. So I've been cleaning and picking up in here and then I went to buy a pot and some plants to give to the in-laws as a Happy Easter/Thank-you-for-letting-us-borrow-your-TV gift. Yes, we finally bought a new TV, I know it's a TV, but other than that, I have no clue. So I can't brag about how big it is or what functions it may have.

this is the pot and flowers I bought and planted


I made a little card as well

oh, and I've also been snacking on these little dangerous things.. yum!


Yet again, have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment