Saturday, April 9, 2011

new ironing board

My lovely husband (who's out traveling again. Dammit!) used our ironing board a few weeks ago and somehow managed to break it. So yesterday I went to Goodwill and bought a used one for about 8 dollars, or 50 Swedish kronor. The cover on it though was not that great, so I went to the local fabric store and bought some $1 yard fabric and covered it up. It turned out cute. And cheap.

this is the old one, with a dark green cover
the new one!
this is the fabric, not so bad for $1 a yard, or 6.20 kr per meter

I'm doing nothing today, just dropped my hubby off at the airport. He'll be gone for 8 days. 8 days! I can't stand it..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I broke it but that inspired this lovely project with iron holder and all! Never thought i'd get so excited about an ironing board but it looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete