Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Working hard

I have been working non-stop since yesterday morning so therefore nothing exciting is happening. Well, I did get a virus on my computer and thought my life was over.. $63 later plus some help from a very nice Indian man who took over my computer from, well probably India, for 20 minutes and my life was saved.

Other than that, I'm supervising two children who are starting to get so old that they really only need me for driving, cooking dinner and reminders to do certain things, a.k.a bed time please, no more chatting and Instant Messaging with people you'll see at school in a few hours. Ah, the wonders of preteens.

I spend Sunday at the pool, all day, with my Swedish friend Maria. We agreed that we had not seen each other since the St Lucia celebration in mid-December. What!? Life just passes by..

TANT-varning! (old lady alert!) There is nothing better than crosswords from "Allers". Thanks mamma and mormor!
Hope all is well with YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, da ar det "tant varning" pa mig ocksa! Haha... Allers korsord ar ju bast! :P Vart bor du nanstans?

    -Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Johanna! Vad kul att du lamnade en liten kommentar. Alltid roligt! Tack! Ja, visst har Allers latt det basta korsorden. Har tillochmed kollat in det har med premunation (heter det sa...?)hit over, men det kostar skjortan.. Sa da ar det bra med en mormor som bara laser innehallet och lamnar korsords losandet till mig. Jag bor i Atlanta, nere i sodern. Har bott har nu i snart 5 ar. :) Sag pa din blogg att du bor i Connecticut? Hur kommer det sig att du lever livet pa denna varldsdel? KUl att du tittade in!

    ReplyDelete