Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No no no no no no not again!

This is what we're dealing with later tonight.. I'll be working and I'm already preparing myself for where I have to go with the baby to keep safe. We're watching TV right now and there was just one system that came through north of us and all the weather lady keeps saying is: "Now remember folks, this storm system is only the warm-up. The storm that we have been talking about for the last few days and that is coming later this evening is the dangerous one, with chances of producing long track tornadoes. Remember, this is just a warm-up. Be prepared." 

Thanks a lot. Now I'll be scared for the rest of the day. Hopefully it'll only be severe thunderstorms.. 



I hope your day is looking better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment